Friday 17 April 2015

Song 5 - Tipping Point (Song of the Earth)

This is one of my favourites, I was pretty pleased with the lyrics and the sound effects are kind of icy and evocative of Antartica.

Click here to play

Tipping Point (Song of the Earth)

Lyrics
The Earth could take no more
She cried Uncle in the fight
First surrender to the plunder
Then Gaia unleashed Her might

Ice and waves and wind and rain
Drove back the scourge that brought Her pain
Crops that failed and stock that died
The Human pest began to wane

Chorus
Cry for me, my land is frozen
Cry for me, my land is burnt
Cry for me, my land is drowning
Cry for me, for I am Earth

Die with me, my land is broken
Die with me, my sky is choking
Die with me, my sea is poison

Die with me, for I am Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment