Saturday 18 April 2015

General Notes

Ok, there's an initial batch of songs and the overall idea. Best to try and read/listen in order, hopefully the song numbers help.

Music
All the music is still in draft form, although some are more progressed than others. Overall this should run to 15 to 20 songs and they will all likely be short and simple songs, a decision I took early in order not to make this too long - under an hour in the end I expect

At the moment the next two songs are in the works "The Great Leader" and "Because We Must"

I'll post new versions of the initial batch as I finalise them.

Musicians
The usual bunch for musicians from around the globe feature on anything I can't do - like singing, drums or guitar. You'll note that the Hammond M3 organ is getting some prime time.

Feedback
I've gone with a blog format on this so people can engage - on anything. Like it hate it, suggestions, the concept, the lyrics, favourites etc. ...

Cheers,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment