Friday 12 June 2015

Final 4 Songs

Here's the final 4 songs
See the next post for updated links to all 19 tracks.

Next steps

  • Polish up the mixes
  • Edit in the narrator tracks
  • Finish the album cover and booklet
  • Off to the CD duplicator
  • Post and on line version

15 Left Behind

Lyrics
Its a complicated situation
I understand how it must be
Each man must contribute
Nothing comes for free

There is no room for weakness
To survive all must be strong
The travel will be stressful
Even though it wont be long

Therell be comfort in my passing
Knowing that you are alive
And through future generations
My DNA will survive

No more talk of remaining
Do not question why
The decision has been taken
Lets kiss and say goodbye

Chorus
I know we all cant journey
Its my fate for being old
Tell your children of their grandpa
Let my sacrifice be told

Be brave my lovely daughter
I wish you the very best
No more tears now, its final

Lets part with joy and jest


16 Journey

Instrumental


17 Second Chance

Lyrics

Here we are us privileged few

Adrift upon a rock on space

Our new blue planet

The second human race



Some days it’s cold and lonely

But our mission must succeed

Nothing to return to
The price of human greed



Bridge
What a story for the kids

A journey through space and time

To a destiny sublime


18 Star Children

Instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment