Wednesday 20 May 2015

Song 10 - Because We Must

Because we must is sung by "the inspirational leader". In my mind this was a "JFK put a man on the moon" type of song and hopefully it delivers as one of the big songs. I'm still waiting for real bass and drums - and maybe adding a guitar, but the vocal in the chorus is the key for me.

The singer Élan Noelle is an amazing singer and has also also performed the track Anarchy II (Mi Casa Is Not Your Casa) and tracks 1,2 & 5 from Ruthers By Others Vol 1 - I'm a fan!

Song 10 - Because We Must

Lyrics
Lets make a new start
To the future we must trust
Not because we want to
But because we must

Lets draw from Columbus
Shackleton and Scott
Armstrong and Apollo
Gagarin, the Sputnik lot!

Find our men of science
Reclaim their treasure trove
Rebuild the lunar lander
Let Curiosity begin to rove

Harness the fighting spirit
Of the pioneers of old
Focus on what matters
Adventurous and bold


Chorus
I can see a new world calling
From the distance, beyond the sky
I can see a new beginning
Venture with me, let us try

I can feel my soul is calling
To a place I do not know
Yet I sense this time is nearing

Come along now, we must go

No comments:

Post a Comment